Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer is used for simultaneous heating and stirring of solutions. Two control knobs on the front panel allow you to set heat output and stirring speed independently. These are equipped with powerful heating elements providing very quick heating of the samples.The integrated circuit allows user to precisely control the temperature and speed.Includes Teflon coated stirrer bar, support rods and clamps.
Hot Plate Magnetic Stirrer, Advanced
This advanced hot plate magnetic stirrer is designed to provide reliable performance, dependable safety and precise control. The high density glass ceramic top plate offers excellent chemical resistance against strong acids and bases. PID temperature technology controls heating process ensuring that target temperature is reached quickly and accuracy is enhanced. It also has excellent speed control upto 1500 rpm, giving you gentle and precise control of the stirring speed. The body is made with heat-resistant and anti-corrosion die-cast aluminum body and finished with a high quality powder coating.
- Top Plate: Chemical resistant glass ceramic plate
- Top Plate Dimensions: 180 x 180mm
- Max. Capacity: 5 L
- Temperature Range: RT – 520°C
- Hot plate indication
- Selection of hot plate temperature and external probe temperature.
- Selection of temperature in °C and °F.
- Heat Output: 800 W
- Stirring Range: Upto 1500 rpm
- Independent display for RPM and Temperature.
- Error code display for any kind of failure.
- Includes stirring bar, support rods, clamps and external probe.
- Dimensions:360 x 230 x 135 mm
- Weight: 5.5 Kg